// ABOUT ME //
I really don't like writing about myself, but I feel like you need to know something about the person who could potentially be around you and your loved ones, all day, on the biggest event of your life!
Originally a graphic designer/artist, I made the switch to photography at a Foundation Course where I had to complete a whole unit on the subject. Boy, was that a game changer for me! Few years after that unit I am so happy I get to do this as a career! Though I still do dabble in drawing a design which keeps me primed every time I go on a shoot.
Here are some bullet point facts!
- Favourite movies include; The Women, You Got Mail and When Harry Met Sally. Okay, so I'm a sucker for a Meg Ryan rom-com, who isn't!! More recommend chick flicks include; Mean Girls, John Tucker Must Die, 10 Things I Hate About You and a few others I can't admit to over the internet.
- I'm such a Charlotte. If you get the reference we are now best friends :)
- Love the occasional Old Fashion, or a Mojito, or French 75, okay so I like cocktails a little bit too much, but I make up for this by also being an avid beer/ale lover. Man points re-gained!
- I think I've watched the entire run of How I Met Your Mother and Friends at-least 4 times over, and even after all those viewings the finale's makes me cry every time! DAMN IT TED!
- Big into art and design.
- Love edison bulbs and festoon lights just a bit too much.
Well, enough about me. Head on over to that contact page and let's have a chat about you! If you'd like to know more about how I approach the day itself, click here!
If you're interested in seeing my regular life; making cocktails, travelling and other shenanigans! Check out my instagram!